Tuesday, March 18, 2008

ELLEBANA SEYER LOVE ON THE HINDSIGHT






Ellebana Seyer, you tug at my consciousness like a whiff of ether
Tossing and turning amid fleeting remembrances sowed disorder
The night begged to be spared the regrets of words left unspoken
To see you, enjoy your company, and court your smile once again

Did I say you were smart and perceptive past the bounds of reason
Did I ever try to court you behind my wife's back, an act of treason
I held you to be higher than all that with feelings sublime and ideal
Your promise to achieve more than average seemed all for real

Shunt it that your desirability and great looks curdles my soul
Dreams and imaginations of you in my arms seemed not a bad goal
Your future success in your career are ambitions not to be trifled
Your great talents and touching beauty deserve not to be stifled









GUESS WHAT THE REAL ELLEBANA SEYER LOOKS LIKE?

































GUESS OR RESEARCH CORRECTLY THE RIGHT ANSWER AND EMAIL TO leverjos@gmail.com OR pitolev@yahoo.com TO WIN A PRIZE

No comments: